Based in Malmo, Sweden
15 May, 2014
"Hello. It's me. Pedro. Your friend. We are going on an adventure. Just you and me!" Led by your imaginary friend (who happens to be a banana) you embark on an adventure that mainly involves blasting inconsiderate gangsters in the face with a wide variety of weapons.
"My Friend Pedro" is a small free Flash game widely available across the Internet. It's still being played thousands of times every day, with a total of over 25 000 000 plays over it's lifetime since the release in 2014. It's currently being made in to a fully fledged game titled "My Friend Pedro: Blood Bullets Bananas".
- Acrobatic slow-motion action!
- Wall jumping like you've never seen it before.
- A talking banana named Pedro.
- Original soundtrack by Yoav Landau aka The Living Tombstone.
- Will make you feel more bad-ass than a spicy hot curry buffet!
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Daily Feature" Newgrounds, 17 June, 2014
- "Nominated for Action Game Of the Year" Armor Games, 7 January, 2015
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About DeadToast Entertainment
DeadToast Entertainment is the sole effort of Victor Agren and is used as a brand for him to release his video games through. DeadToast Entertainment is not bound to any particular genre or platform and put a high value on creative freedom.
More information on DeadToast Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
My Friend Pedro (Original Flash game) Credits
Design, Code, Art, Sound, DeadToast Entertainment
Music, The Living Tombstone