Based in Malmo, Sweden
11 March, 2014
It was just another afternoon in the Nunchuck-household when suddenly Mr.Teddington, Charlie's life-comrade and teddybear, gets taken away from him! Fueled by love, sorrow and guilt Charlie embarks on a journey down the Wishingwell of Forbidden Wishes, battling his way through egg-hatched-security-guard-bears, flesh-eating-mullets and pigeon-laser-farts. A journey to test the toughest man's strength and intelligence. A journey that will uncover that which might be best unknown.
'Nunchuck Charlie: A Love Story' was the game that DeadToast Entertainment used to re-establish itself after not having released any games since 2007. The game is presented by Adult Swim Games and is widely available on various web-game portals across the web. The development of the game took place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and took about four months to complete. All the content in the game (design, code, graphics, sounds and music) are made by Victor Agren.
- Co-op! Have your friend drop in/out to help you get through the story mode.
- Dynamic soundtrack.
- Lots of hair jokes.
- Rainbow-Laser Farts.
- Easy for young and old to enjoy.
Let's Play Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Daily Feature" Newgrounds, 27 March, 2014
- "Nunchuck Charlie doesn't take itself entirely seriously, as you might notice when you load up the game and your first task as the moustachioed, semi-naked Charlie is to chop a cucumber to smithereens."
- Tom Sykes, PC Gamer
- "While looking like a simple button smasher on the surface, Nunchuck Charlie is more than that, with its cute graphics, unique characters and crazy storyline."
- Lori.h, JayIsGames
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
SWF and Promo Art-pack
Contains the game and various graphics deadtoast.com.
About DeadToast Entertainment
DeadToast Entertainment is the sole effort of Victor Agren and is used as a brand for him to release his video games through. DeadToast Entertainment is not bound to any particular genre or platform and put a high value on creative freedom.
More information on DeadToast Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Nunchuck Charlie: A Love Story Credits
Design, Code, Art, Sound, Music, DeadToast Entertainment